Monday, January 31, 2011

I´m alive

I´ve been very busy at work all this time. I have painted a lot of miniatures and I have got pictures for several posts so I will post regularly now. I have been lurking, just reading other peoples blogs. I haven't left feedback but I have seen fantastic jobs on all of them.

I have opened a new blog: Soft Wars. I will post only 1/72 miniatures there.I have planned to create two more different blogs, one for VFS and another one for Cthulhu miniatures and Strange Aeons games.

I will continue posting all my other paintings jobs here.

Regards.

3 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

I was wondering what happened to you.Glad to see your back!

Cheers
Christopher

Scullmeister said...

Glad you're back!

Cheers
Scullmeister

Galpy said...

Real nice to see that you're back and that alls well i really enjoy you blog and will vist your new one
Cheers
Galpy