Friday, June 28, 2013

I'm ready to go shopping now

Today I wake up in a Samurai mood and I think I'm ready to go ASDA/Sainsbury's (as Lone Wolf used to do, although his trolley was cooler!!). I’ll take the baby out of the trolley before putting the food in.

This is one of the Kingsford Miniatures heroes from their Samurai Heroes set (featuring Zatoichi, Yojimbo and Lone Wolf and Cub). They are very nice miniatures to paint. I had the chance to paint the whole set, and if you were lucky enough to be at Enfilade last May, maybe you played with them (DeanM, did you see them in person? I read on your blog that you were there!!).













6 comments:

Phil said...

Very nice work, love his face and the cart!

Michael Awdry said...

Amazing! You sir are an inspiration to us all.

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Brilliant painting!

Christopher

Alexander Man said...

Great paint job! I love the flowers on the base... How did you do those? Is it some kind of colored moss?

EinarOlafson said...

Alexander Man: Thanks!! Sorry I can't remember now the name because I didn't keep the package (big mistake!!) but it was some kind of artificial moss.

Dalauppror said...

Stunning Work !!!

Best regards Michael