Monday, August 13, 2012

28mm Kappa

I have been painting something different the last week. These are the firsts three Kappa of a very promising range from Tengu Models. I’m posting some pictures of the finished models and some WIP pictures of forthcoming Kappa that Iain Colwell from Tengu Models has posted in some Forums. I’ll paint some more Kappa for my own collection for sure, maybe a Warband for some Skirmish ruleset (Fanticide? SAGA? Song of Blades and Heroes?) and I can see them as the Tcho-tcho people for Strange Aeons (I’ll post them on my H.P. Lovacraft-related blog Lost in Carcosa. I’m very happy that Iain sent me these lovely creatures to paint them, Thanks Iain!!

6 comments:

Ian said...

I've seen these elsewhere and really like them. Reminds me of good tmes roleplaying having painted up the GW plastic goblins blue as water goblins for a campaign I ran.

Ian

Phil said...

Great work...faces are really impressive!

DeanM said...

Wow, those are very nice sculpts and your painting superb, as always. Nice green and the shells are perfectfly rendered. Best, Dean

Michael Awdry said...

These look like great work, another superb paint job too.

EinarOlafson said...

Thank you!! I have enjoyed painted them!!

regards,

Andrés.

One Man's Armies said...

The detail in the face and helmet is amazing! Keep up the good work!