Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dux Britanniarum Limited Edition miniature

Dalauppror (from http://dalauppror.blogspot.co.uk/) was kind enough to send me the miniature for painting it and for taking some pictures for my blog. It´s the Too Fat Lardies Dux Britanniarum Limited Edition, I arrive late for getting it so I asked somebody who wanted to me for painting it (for free)just because I wanted to paint that miniature. I´ll be painting another two of them, one for another person (I´ll tell his name if he gives me permission) and another one for my own collection.

13 comments:

Cyrus said...

Brilliant stuff - love the dragon design on the shield! I just got my free figure yesterday down under, so this will inspire me to paint it.

Anibal Invictus said...

A beautiful work. As Cyrus said, a very inspiring picture for my own model

Michael Awdry said...

Beautiful, beautiful work!

Dalauppror said...

Stunning work Einar !!!

Thank you very much !!!!

Best regards Michael

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

As always superb painting!

Christopher

Endakil said...

PRE-CIO-SO
Los britano-romanos son mi rollo favorito, así que imagínate cómo me he quedado :)

EinarOlafson said...

Thank you for your comments!!

Dalauppror: Thank you for letting me to paint the miniature.

Milo Burgh said...

Impresionante!! Mola un montón.

BigRedBat said...

Stunning, Andres! Simon

Anatoli said...

Saw this on another forum, smashing paintjob!!

EinarOlafson said...

Thank you Anatoli!

Paul´s Bods said...

and why not indeed!! That really loks the part!
Cheers
paul

neldoreth said...

Excellent fig... but I think you'll find that it's not Dux Britanarium, but Dux Bellorum; both games are new, both games cover the same period with a skirmish game :)

thanks
n.