Friday, April 26, 2013

Fanticide: Orc Warrior

I'm throwing every Orc and Goblin I see in this Warband... in the end it will be more than just a Warband and probably became an Oldhammer army (with round bases). The thing is I need more Kev Adam's Orcs and Goblins from this era. So if you would like to contribute and sell/trade any spare ones that you have please let me know!! And we will try to sort it out!! Any of them, Squigs, Squig Herders, Night goblins, Goblings, Big'uns, Forest Goblins... I'm now ready to show the Warband progress so, from now on you are going to see Goblins, tons of them.




7 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Excellent work as usual!

Christopher

Anatoli said...

Love it! Great texture/pattern on the face!

Suber said...

Pretty, pretty nice! What an inspiring paintjob!!

Sam Wise said...

Awesome work!!
I've seen before the pictures of the Fanticide Centaur and I was thinking first they were drawings (don't laugh: I'm serious and .... clean!)

You have a great painting level and you are a great photograph too!

Rodger said...

Awesome painting! Very impressed!

James Brewerton said...

great painting you could always pick up a movement tray from Warbases (they do ones with round holes) and then your Warband can double up on a full Oldhammer table
Peace James

EinarOlafson said...

Thank you for your very kind words, I'm happy that you like it. I got this orc some weeks ago along with other old miniatures. The first Orc I painted when I started to play Warhammer was this very same model, in classic Orc green. A lot of good memories indeed.