Sunday, April 07, 2013

Philip II of Macedon

I have really enjoyed painting this miniature. It's one of my new favourite figures. I have plans for one of these for my own collection, not as Philip but as a Mythic Hero fighting Cyclops, Harpies and whoever dares to stop in front of him. I think the pose is fantastic. I haven't got any comparison pictures but when I paint mine I'll take one. He is based on a 20x20mm base. Philip II of Macedon from Warlord Games. I'll leave his son for another post.







11 comments:

Moiterei_1984 said...

Could someone please lift my jar from the floor? The figure turned out great.

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Very nicely done indeed!

Christopher

Anibal Invictus said...

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!
"Babeando"...

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed!

Michael Awdry said...

A miniature work of art Sir.

Dalauppror said...

Stunning Andres!!!!

el frances said...

Great job ! Wonderfull figurine and very good painting job !

fireymonkeyboy said...

Yep. Rocking out in purple.

Cyrus said...

Superb, he looks like he is about to get stuck in!

EinarOlafson said...

Thanks!! I think he´ll make a very good hero!! I just found a Minotaur in the lead pile!!

Cheers,

Andrés.

Jay said...

Super job!